Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED
Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software
- Hayes -
Financial Score Check
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED, located in Hayes, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PFU (EMEA) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pfu Imaging Solutions Europe Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kiyoshi HasegawaDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Tatsuya HigashidaDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Kenichi MiyamotoDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Takashi YamadaDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Masaki GotoDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Etsuro SatoDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Fujio NishidaDirector2013-01-06 - Present