Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WOODSIDE CAST STONE LIMITED
Manufacture of cement
- Scunthorpe -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
WOODSIDE CAST STONE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WOODSIDE CAST STONE LIMITED, located in Scunthorpe, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of cement industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WOODSIDE CAST STONE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Woodside Cast Stone Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard BurrDirector1991-01-01 - Present
Mr Wilfred Alec BurrDirector1991-01-01 - Present
Mr Robert BurrDirector1991-01-01 - Present
Ms Elizabeth ThomasDirector2009-01-02 - Present