Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HEYGATE FARMS SWAFFHAM LIMITED
Growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers
- Northampton -
Financial Score Check
HEYGATE FARMS SWAFFHAM LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HEYGATE FARMS SWAFFHAM LIMITED, located in Northampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers industry. The company was incorporated in 1953 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HEYGATE FARMS SWAFFHAM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Heygate Farms Swaffham Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Michael HeygateDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Arthur Robert HeygateDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Mervyn Thompson GribbonDirector1990-11-02 - Present