Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BOLTON GATE COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of doors and windows of metal
- Bolton -
Financial Score Check
BOLTON GATE COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BOLTON GATE COMPANY LIMITED, located in Bolton, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of doors and windows of metal industry. The company was incorporated in 1939 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BOLTON GATE COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bolton Gate Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Joseph McGradyDirector1997-01-07 - Present
Mr David ShepherdDirector1997-01-07 - Present
Mr Andrew John LloydDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Alan Robert RevellDirector1997-01-07 - Present