Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
REACH MAGAZINES PUBLISHING LIMITED
Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
REACH MAGAZINES PUBLISHING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
REACH MAGAZINES PUBLISHING LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- REACH MAGAZINES PUBLISHING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Northern & Shell PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert SandersonDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard Clive DesmondDirector1982-01-05 - Present
Mr Martin Stephen ElliceDirector1993-01-01 - Present
Mr Paul Michael AshfordDirector1989-01-07 - Present
Mr Stanley MyersonDirector1997-01-01 - Present