Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BRIDOR FRESHLY BAKED SOLUTION LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of food, beverages and tobacco
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BRIDOR FRESHLY BAKED SOLUTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BRIDOR FRESHLY BAKED SOLUTION LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of food, beverages and tobacco industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BRIDOR FRESHLY BAKED SOLUTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bridor (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Louis Marie Le DuffDirector1990-11-01 - Present