Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
B.D.COOKE AND PARTNERS LIMITED
Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding
- Orpington -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
B.D.COOKE AND PARTNERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
B.D.COOKE AND PARTNERS LIMITED, located in Orpington, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1948 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- B.D.COOKE AND PARTNERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- BD Cooke & Partners Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John William PrykeDirector1995-01-07 - Present
Mr Andrew David TylerDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr Simon JanesDirector1993-11-01 - Present
Mrs Ann Marie DuffyDirector2002-01-02 - Present
Mr Henry SopherDirector2002-01-02 - Present