Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
POCLAIN HYDRAULICS LIMITED
Manufacture of pumps
- Peterborough -
Financial Score Check
POCLAIN HYDRAULICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
POCLAIN HYDRAULICS LIMITED, located in Peterborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pumps industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- POCLAIN HYDRAULICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Poclain Hydraulics Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alain Marc Jean LeprinceDirector2001-01-04 - Present
Mr Laurent BatailleDirector1993-01-04 - Present
Mr Guillaume Jerome BatailleDirector2014-01-03 - Present