Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANGLEY MECHANICAL SERVICES LIMITED
Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.e.c.
- Eastwood -
Financial Score Check
LANGLEY MECHANICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LANGLEY MECHANICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Eastwood, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANGLEY MECHANICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Langley Mechanical Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew WhysallDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Ms Sheila WhysallDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Mr William SweetDirector1991-01-04 - Present