Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PERFECTION JEWELLERY LIMITED
Manufacture of jewellery and related articles
- London -
Financial Score Check
PERFECTION JEWELLERY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PERFECTION JEWELLERY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of jewellery and related articles industry. The company was incorporated in 1960 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PERFECTION JEWELLERY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Perfection Jewellery Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alfred GodfreyDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr David Ian Paul GodfreyDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Ms Muriel GodfreyDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr Mark John LenchnerDirector1992-01-07 - Present