Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THETFORD INTERNATIONAL COMPACTORS SERVICE LIMITED
Repair of other equipment
- Thetford -
Financial Score Check
THETFORD INTERNATIONAL COMPACTORS SERVICE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THETFORD INTERNATIONAL COMPACTORS SERVICE LIMITED, located in Thetford, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THETFORD INTERNATIONAL COMPACTORS SERVICE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Thetford International Compactors Service Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Kathleen Joan EllisDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Mr Kenneth Reuben EllisDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Mr Jonathan Robert EllisDirector2000-11-01 - Present