Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CUSTOM COVERS (1984) LIMITED
Other manufacturing n.e.c.
- Southampton -
Financial Score Check
CUSTOM COVERS (1984) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CUSTOM COVERS (1984) LIMITED, located in Southampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other manufacturing n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1983 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CUSTOM COVERS (1984) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Custom Covers (1984) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert David SandersDirector1997-01-02 - Present
Mr Robert Simon Parnell BellDirector1996-01-09 - Present