Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Lincoln -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Lincoln, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1983 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Spe International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Robert HillDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr John Grandison LockeDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Richard Lee StanleyDirector2013-01-07 - Present