Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHRISTIE'S SOUTH KENSINGTON LIMITED
- St. James's, London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CHRISTIE'S SOUTH KENSINGTON LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHRISTIE'S SOUTH KENSINGTON LIMITED, located in St. James's, London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHRISTIE'S SOUTH KENSINGTON LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Christie's South Kensington Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Sophie Jane CarterDirector2011-01-03 - Present