Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (MILTON KEYNES) LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic components
- Milton Keynes -
Financial Score Check
MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (MILTON KEYNES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (MILTON KEYNES) LIMITED, located in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic components industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (MILTON KEYNES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Murata Power Solutions (Milton Keynes) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Yasuyuki MorishimaDirector2009-01-06 - Present
Mr Tatsuo BizenDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Koji MakinoDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr George Onoufrios NeophitouDirector1997-01-06 - Present