Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COPTHORNE HOTEL (GATWICK) LIMITED
Hotels and similar accommodation
- Kensington -
Financial Score Check
COPTHORNE HOTEL (GATWICK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COPTHORNE HOTEL (GATWICK) LIMITED, located in Kensington, United Kingdom, operates in the Hotels and similar accommodation industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COPTHORNE HOTEL (GATWICK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Copthorne Hotel (Gatwick) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Clive Anthony HarringtonDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Jonathon GrechDirector2012-11-01 - Present
COPTHORNE HOTEL HOLDINGS LIMITEDDirector2004-01-03 - Present