Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ENGINE TRANSFORMATION LIMITED
Market research and public opinion polling
- London -
Financial Score Check
ENGINE TRANSFORMATION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ENGINE TRANSFORMATION LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Market research and public opinion polling industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ENGINE TRANSFORMATION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- ORC International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Pieter KooymanDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Trevor David RobinsonDirector1997-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard Ian CorneliusDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Roderick Archibald MacNeillDirector1996-11-02 - Present
Ms Kate Rachel PritchardDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Ms Stacy Shu-Hsien LeeDirector2011-01-07 - Present