Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERNATIONAL PLYWOOD (IMPORTERS) LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Gloucester -
Financial Score Check
INTERNATIONAL PLYWOOD (IMPORTERS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INTERNATIONAL PLYWOOD (IMPORTERS) LIMITED, located in Gloucester, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERNATIONAL PLYWOOD (IMPORTERS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- International Plywood (Importers) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stuart Ian WattsDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert Charles AttwoodDirector2004-01-06 - Present
Mr Scott Conrad GoldingDirector1991-01-08 - Present
Mr Ian David AttwoodDirector1999-11-01 - Present
Mrs Diane Gillian AttwoodDirector1993-01-04 - Present
Mr David John AttwoodDirector1991-01-08 - Present
Mr Nicholas Leslie BrinsfordDirector2007-01-08 - Present