Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DALE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts
- Frimley Green Camberley -
Financial Score Check
DALE ELECTRONICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DALE ELECTRONICS LIMITED, located in Frimley Green Camberley, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DALE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Dale Electronics Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Harvey KaylieDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Miss Roberta KaylieDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Miss Alicia KaylieDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Rafael StolzDirector1991-01-05 - Present