Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STEDALL (VEHICLE FITTINGS) LIMITED
Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories
- Yate Bristol -
Financial Score Check
STEDALL (VEHICLE FITTINGS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STEDALL (VEHICLE FITTINGS) LIMITED, located in Yate Bristol, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories industry. The company was incorporated in 1924 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STEDALL (VEHICLE FITTINGS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Stedall (Vehicle Fittings) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Branwell Rupert HorthDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Eamon LeahyDirector1994-01-07 - Present
Mr Darren Michael PearceDirector2011-01-07 - Present