Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
YEO VALLEY FARMS (PRODUCTION) LIMITED
Liquid milk and cream production
- Blagdon -
Financial Score Check
YEO VALLEY FARMS (PRODUCTION) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
YEO VALLEY FARMS (PRODUCTION) LIMITED, located in Blagdon, United Kingdom, operates in the Liquid milk and cream production industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- YEO VALLEY FARMS (PRODUCTION) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Yeo Valley Farms Production Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy William Tripp MeadDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Gerard Timothy HayesDirector2000-01-07 - Present
Mr Adrian John FentonDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Sean Patrick PageDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Adrian Jarrad CarneDirector2004-01-06 - Present
Mr Karl John TuckerDirector2004-01-06 - Present