Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PHOTO CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED
Portrait photographic activities
- Northampton -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PHOTO CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PHOTO CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED, located in Northampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Portrait photographic activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1978 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PHOTO CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Photo Corporation (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Charles WattDirector1993-01-04 - Present
The Lord Euan Michael Ross GeddesDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Ms Bernadette FisherDirector2000-01-04 - Present