Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GRUNDFOS WATERMILL LIMITED
Manufacture of pumps
- Leighton Buzzard -
Financial Score Check
GRUNDFOS WATERMILL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GRUNDFOS WATERMILL LIMITED, located in Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pumps industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GRUNDFOS WATERMILL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Grundfos Watermill Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Miss Caroline EllisDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Alun DaviesDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Duncan CooperDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mr Marco BeniniDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Miss Caroline EllisDirector2011-02-22 - Present
Mr Gordon BarryDirector2014-02-25 - Present