Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- Mill Lane Maldon -
Financial Score Check
TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Mill Lane Maldon, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other electrical equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Transformer Manufacturing Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Derek KarlDirector1994-11-01 - Present
Mr Roger HurrellDirector2000-01-06 - Present
REDMAN CONTROLS & ELECTRONICS LIMITED
FAST SYSTEMS LIMITED
Henley on thames
AIRFIELD LIGHTING SYSTEMS UK LIMITED
VECTOR DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
TAYWEST CONTROL SYSTEMS LIMITED
GENERAL HIGH VOLTAGE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
CHROMATEC VIDEO PRODUCTS LIMITED