Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HARRY DALBY ENGINEERING LIMITED
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Leics. -
Financial Score Check
HARRY DALBY ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HARRY DALBY ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Leics., United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1985 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HARRY DALBY ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Harry Dalby Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Ulla Karita Mona Lisa DalbyDirector1991-01-08 - Present
Mr Antony James RollingsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Stephen David IlesDirector1995-01-05 - Present
Mr Harry Robert DalbyDirector1991-01-08 - Present
Mr Richard William Newton LoweDirector2008-01-06 - Present