Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTHERN AQUA POWER (MANCHESTER) LIMITED
Building of ships and floating structures
- Stockport -
Financial Score Check
NORTHERN AQUA POWER (MANCHESTER) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORTHERN AQUA POWER (MANCHESTER) LIMITED, located in Stockport, United Kingdom, operates in the Building of ships and floating structures industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTHERN AQUA POWER (MANCHESTER) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Northern Aqua Power (Manchester) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs. Sarah Jane NortonDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Edward William DyasDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mrs Ronelda Noreen DyasDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Charles William DyasDirector1991-01-07 - Present
CLEMENTS ENGINEERING (ST. NEOTS) LIMITED
VOYAGER YACHTS LIMITED
CONTROL PLANT LIMITED
SUNSEEKER INTERNATIONAL (MOULDINGS) LIMITED
STONE MARINE PROPULSION LIMITED
FALMOUTH BOAT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
ATLANTIC ENGINEERING & LABORATORIES LIMITED