Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SKAR PRECISION MOULDINGS LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Ipswich -
Financial Score Check
SKAR PRECISION MOULDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SKAR PRECISION MOULDINGS LIMITED, located in Ipswich, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SKAR PRECISION MOULDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Skar Precision Mouldings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr George Mark McLellanDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Ms Karen Denise GantDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul DennyDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Patrick Mark HillDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Brian George McLellanDirector2010-11-02 - Present