Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
A.L.D. PLASTERING COMPANY LIMITED (THE)
- Calverton -
Financial Score Check
A.L.D. PLASTERING COMPANY LIMITED (THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
A.L.D. PLASTERING COMPANY LIMITED (THE), located in Calverton, United Kingdom, operates in the Plastering industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- A.L.D. PLASTERING COMPANY LIMITED (THE)
- Trading Name
- The ALD Plastering Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy Dexter SmithDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Jonathan Lynden SmithDirector2000-01-06 - Present
Ms Eileen SmithDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Keith RichardsonDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Ms Samantha Jayne SmithDirector2002-01-04 - Present