Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COVENTRY CHEMICALS LIMITED
Manufacture of soap and detergents
- Coventry -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
COVENTRY CHEMICALS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COVENTRY CHEMICALS LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of soap and detergents industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COVENTRY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Coventry Chemicals Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul StarkeyDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Paul Robert StanilandDirector2001-01-05 - Present
Mr Stephen QuinlanDirector2001-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael Montgomery Scott-UnderdownDirector2001-01-05 - Present