Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LECO INSTRUMENTS (U.K.) LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic industrial process control equipment
- Hazel Grove -
Financial Score Check
LECO INSTRUMENTS (U.K.) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LECO INSTRUMENTS (U.K.) LIMITED, located in Hazel Grove, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LECO INSTRUMENTS (U.K.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Leco Instruments (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Benjamin HadleyDirector2002-01-08 - Present
Mr Aloysius Jozef SchmidtDirector1995-01-09 - Present
Mr Christopher James WarrenDirector2013-01-04 - Present