Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WORKSOP GALVANIZING LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Willenhall -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
WORKSOP GALVANIZING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WORKSOP GALVANIZING LIMITED, located in Willenhall, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1964 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WORKSOP GALVANIZING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jeremy Frederick WoolridgeDirector1995-11-02 - Present
Mr Jonathan David ParsonsDirector2007-01-06 - Present