Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CSL BUSINESS MACHINES LIMITED
Other retail sale in non-specialised stores
- Leicester -
Financial Score Check
CSL BUSINESS MACHINES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CSL BUSINESS MACHINES LIMITED, located in Leicester, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale in non-specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CSL BUSINESS MACHINES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- CSL Business Machines Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew PerkinsDirector1999-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Charles Egerton MathiasDirector1999-01-07 - Present