Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BECKER INDUSTRIAL COATINGS LIMITED
Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants
- Liverpool -
Financial Score Check
BECKER INDUSTRIAL COATINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BECKER INDUSTRIAL COATINGS LIMITED, located in Liverpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BECKER INDUSTRIAL COATINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christophe SabasDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Olivier Pierre Roger LauneDirector2003-11-02 - Present
Mr Thomas EllisDirector2004-01-01 - Present
Mr Johan SandstromDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Paul Stephen ThomasDirector2004-01-01 - Present
Mr James Alan Fairley WalkerDirector2003-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Harold SteeleDirector2012-01-05 - Present