Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CRANE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment
- Hinckley -
Financial Score Check
CRANE ELECTRONICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CRANE ELECTRONICS LIMITED, located in Hinckley, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CRANE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Crane Electronics Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter William EverittDirector2004-01-07 - Present
Mr Adrian James DuffinDirector1997-11-02 - Present
Mr Christopher Mark WalkerDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Neil Andrew McDonaldDirector2010-11-02 - Present