Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ZWANENBERG FOOD GROUP UK LIMITED
Processing and preserving of meat
- Shrewsbury -
Financial Score Check
ZWANENBERG FOOD GROUP UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ZWANENBERG FOOD GROUP UK LIMITED, located in Shrewsbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Processing and preserving of meat industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ZWANENBERG FOOD GROUP UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Zwanenberg Food UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Johanna Clazina Maria Stevers-Van Der LaanDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Arnoldus Theodorus Maria Van Der LaanDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Anthony Mitchell HigginsonDirector2002-01-09 - Present
Mr Adrianus Maria Van Der LaanDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Jonathan Donald AshmoreDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Ronald Emmanuel Maria LotgerinkDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Martin Andrew BurdekinDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Ms Julie Elizabeth HigginsonDirector2007-01-08 - Present