Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN STOKES (HARD CHROME PLATING & GRINDING) LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Tipton -
Financial Score Check
JOHN STOKES (HARD CHROME PLATING & GRINDING) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN STOKES (HARD CHROME PLATING & GRINDING) LIMITED, located in Tipton, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN STOKES (HARD CHROME PLATING & GRINDING) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Stokes Hard Chrome Plating & Grinding Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Dene Anthony StokesDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard George HallDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Mr Thomas John StokesDirector2008-01-05 - Present