Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE SEASTAR (TOWEL AND FABRIC) COMPANY LIMITED
Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories
- Newton Flotman -
Financial Score Check
THE SEASTAR (TOWEL AND FABRIC) COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE SEASTAR (TOWEL AND FABRIC) COMPANY LIMITED, located in Newton Flotman, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE SEASTAR (TOWEL AND FABRIC) COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Seastar (Towel & Fabric) Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Mary Doreen JordanDirector1991-01-08 - Present
Mr Vincent Charles VrintenDirector1991-01-08 - Present