Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STADIUM ELECTRICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
Manufacture of electric domestic appliances
- Woking -
Financial Score Check
STADIUM ELECTRICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STADIUM ELECTRICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Woking, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electric domestic appliances industry. The company was incorporated in 1948 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STADIUM ELECTRICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Stadium Electrical Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Charles St John Stewart PeppiattDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Ms Joanne Elizabeth EstellDirector2012-01-09 - Present