Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
J.STODDARD & SONS LIMITED
Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin
- Whitefield -
Financial Score Check
J.STODDARD & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
J.STODDARD & SONS LIMITED, located in Whitefield, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin industry. The company was incorporated in 1936 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- J.STODDARD & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- J Stoddard & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan Edward GoldwinDirector1993-01-05 - Present
Mrs Jacqueline GoldwinDirector2008-01-04 - Present
CWARE PANTGWYN QUARRY LIMITED
STANLEY EMERSON & SONS LIMITED
DIRECT AGGREGATE SUPPLIES LIMITED
COLTON QUARRIES LIMITED
D. ACHESON (NAVAN QUARRIES) LIMITED
THE POTTERS CLAY & COAL CO. LIMITED
Etruria stoke on trent
AGGREGATE RECYCLING (UK) LIMITED