Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARCHINGTON STONE LIMITED
Wholesale of other intermediate products
- Stockport -
Financial Score Check
MARCHINGTON STONE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARCHINGTON STONE LIMITED, located in Stockport, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of other intermediate products industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARCHINGTON STONE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Marchington Stone Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan David MarchingtonDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mr John Matthew MarchingtonDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mrs Lillian MarchingtonDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr John Alan MarchingtonDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon Grenville HughesDirector1991-01-09 - Present