Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BIFFA WASTE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Collection of non-hazardous waste
- High Wycombe -
Financial Score Check
BIFFA WASTE MANAGEMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BIFFA WASTE MANAGEMENT LIMITED, located in High Wycombe, United Kingdom, operates in the Collection of non-hazardous waste industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BIFFA WASTE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Biffa Waste Management Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Keith WoodwardDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Mr Ian Raymond WakelinDirector2011-01-07 - Present
BIFFA CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITEDDirector2011-01-07 - Present