Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FTV PROCLAD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Chesterfield -
Financial Score Check
FTV PROCLAD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FTV PROCLAD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Chesterfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FTV PROCLAD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- FTV Proclad International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan Mcintosh RodgerDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Yaseen Mohammed Jaafar Mohammed MoshenDirector2003-11-02 - Present
Mr Duncan Dargie McDougallDirector2004-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark Anderson PenmanDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Colin MacRaeDirector2012-01-03 - Present