Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GROVE PRODUCTS (CARAVAN ACCESSORIES) LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Hyde -
Financial Score Check
GROVE PRODUCTS (CARAVAN ACCESSORIES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GROVE PRODUCTS (CARAVAN ACCESSORIES) LIMITED, located in Hyde, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GROVE PRODUCTS (CARAVAN ACCESSORIES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Grove Products (Caravan Accessories) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Francois Marie FeuilletDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mrs Marie Helene Simone FeuilletDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Michel FreicheDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Jerome DurandDirector2007-11-01 - Present