Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANGLO-HOLT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Birmingham -
Financial Score Check
ANGLO-HOLT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ANGLO-HOLT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANGLO-HOLT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Anglo-Holt Construction Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon William Ash GarlandDirector2002-01-08 - Present
Mr William John Harley GarlandDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Beric John ElwellDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Garnet Samuel PopleDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew John HallDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Carl SheppardDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Andrew GarlandDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Beric ElwellDirector2002-01-08 - Present