Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
J HARPER & SONS (WELDING FABRICATIONS) LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Walsall -
Financial Score Check
J HARPER & SONS (WELDING FABRICATIONS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
J HARPER & SONS (WELDING FABRICATIONS) LIMITED, located in Walsall, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1962 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- J HARPER & SONS (WELDING FABRICATIONS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- J Harper & Sons (Welding Fabrications) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter HarperDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Peter HarperDirector2008-01-05 - Present