Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PERFECTOS PRINTING INKS CO LTD.
Manufacture of printing ink
- Nottingham -
Financial Score Check
PERFECTOS PRINTING INKS CO LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PERFECTOS PRINTING INKS CO LTD., located in Nottingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of printing ink industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PERFECTOS PRINTING INKS CO LTD.
- Trading Name
- Perfectos Printing INKS Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Dr John Henry PriceDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Steven John Henry PriceDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mrs Jacqueline Louise DixonDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Edward James Henry PriceDirector1991-01-06 - Present