Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PME TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Leeds -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PME TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PME TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Leeds, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1954 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PME TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pme Technical Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Zafar Iqbal KhanDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Timothy Francis GeorgeDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Richard John HowsonDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Alan HaywardDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Lee James MillsDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Richard John AdamDirector2010-11-02 - Present