Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BRADNEY HOLDINGS LIMITED
Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.e.c.
- Alnwick -
Financial Score Check
BRADNEY HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BRADNEY HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Alnwick, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1943 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BRADNEY HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bradney Chain & Engineering Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy James BurgessDirector2012-11-01 - Present