Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EXHALL GRINDING AND ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Coventry -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
EXHALL GRINDING AND ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
EXHALL GRINDING AND ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1952 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EXHALL GRINDING AND ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Exhall Grinding & Engineering Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Sheila Frances AldridgeDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Antony Keith AldridgeDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Jason David AldridgeDirector2008-11-01 - Present