Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WYCKHAM BLACKWELL LIMITED
Manufacture of other builders' carpentry and joinery
- Solihull -
Financial Score Check
WYCKHAM BLACKWELL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WYCKHAM BLACKWELL LIMITED, located in Solihull, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other builders' carpentry and joinery industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WYCKHAM BLACKWELL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Wyckham Blackwell Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David James HimmonsDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mr Henry John Corbett TaylorDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mrs Christella Helen GolbyDirector2008-01-06 - Present